Facing the covid-19, how do personal protection right?
In order to further contain the epidemic, and eventually overcome the epidemic, it is particularly important for the public to learn how to protect themselves. Today I will introduce to you how to properly protect personal protection in the face of the new crown virus!
1. How does the public do personal prevention
1. Minimize outing activities
(1) Avoid going to areas where diseases are endemic;
(2) It is recommended to reduce visiting relatives and friends and dinner during the epidemic, and try to rest at home as much as possible;
(3) Reduce to crowded activities in public places, especially places with poor air mobility, such as public baths, hot springs, theaters, Internet cafes, KTVs, shopping malls, stations, airports, docks, exhibition halls, etc.
2. Personal protection and hand hygiene
(1) It is recommended to wear a mask when going out. Wear medical surgical masks or N95 masks when going out to public places, seeking medical treatment and taking public transportation;
(2) Maintain hand hygiene. Reduce contact with public goods and parts in public places; after returning from public places, after coughing, covering hands, before meals, washing hands with liquid soap or soap, running water, or using alcohol-free hand sanitizer; not sure whether hands are clean Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with your hands when you are sneezing or coughing.
3. Health monitoring and medical treatment
(1) Actively monitor the health of individuals and family members, take the initiative to measure body temperature when you are conscious of fever. If you have a child at home, touch your child's forehead sooner or later.
(2) If there are suspicious symptoms, you should take the initiative to wear a mask and seek medical treatment immediately. Suspicious symptoms of new coronavirus infections (including fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, mild anorexia, fatigue, poor mental health, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache, palpitation, conjunctivitis, mild limbs or waist Muscle pain in the back, etc.) should be promptly referred to a medical institution according to the condition. Try to avoid taking subways, buses and other transportation, and avoid going to places where people are dense. When visiting a doctor, you should take the initiative to tell your doctor about your travel history in areas where the disease is endemic, and who you have been in contact with after the onset of illness, and cooperate with your doctor to carry out relevant investigations.
4. Maintain good hygiene and healthy habits
(1) Open windows frequently in the living room and ventilate frequently;
(2) Family members do not share towels, keep their homes and tableware clean, and dry clothes frequently;
(3) Don't spit anywhere, the mouth and nose secretions are wrapped in paper towels, and discarded in the covered trash can;
(4) Pay attention to nutrition and exercise moderately;
(5) Do not touch, buy and eat wild animals (ie game), try to avoid going to the market that sells live animals (poultry, seafood, wild animals, etc.);
(6) Household thermometers, medical surgical masks or N95 masks, household disinfection supplies and other materials.
Second, about masks
1. How to choose a mask?
(1) General population: It is recommended that ordinary people, public transportation personnel, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, public service personnel, etc. wear masks during the post. It is recommended to use medical surgical masks. Wear medical protective masks.
(2) Special populations: High-risk populations who may be in contact with suspected or confirmed cases are recommended to wear medical protective masks (N95 and above) and goggles in principle. Some patients with cardiopulmonary diseases should consult a professional doctor before wearing, and choose a suitable mask under the guidance of a professional doctor.
2. How to wear medical surgical mask correctly?
(1) The side of the nose clip is facing up, and the dark side is facing outward (or the fold is facing down);
(2) Pull up and down the folds so that the mask covers the mouth, nose, and jaw;
(3) Put your fingertips along the metal bridge of the nose bridge, from the middle to both sides, and slowly press inward until it is close to the bridge of the nose;
(4) Adjust the mask appropriately so that the periphery of the mask fully fits the face.
3. About hand hygiene
Many people think that wearing a mask is fine, this view is also wrong!
The spread of the new coronavirus can be spread through contact in addition to inhalation of droplets carrying the virus. If our hands touch the surface of objects contaminated with pathogens, then our eyes, nose, and mouth It is very likely to be infected at the site, so before we do these actions, remember to use soap or hand soap and running water to thoroughly clean our hands.
How to wash your hands correctly?
(1) Wet your hands under running water.
(2) Take an appropriate amount of hand soap (soap) and apply evenly to the entire palm, back of the hand, fingers and finger joints.
(3) Rub your hands carefully for at least 15 seconds. The specific operations are as follows:
①The palms are opposite, the fingers are close together, rubbing each other;
② The palm of your hand rubs against each other along the finger joints, and the exchange proceeds;
③The palms are opposite, hands rubbing each other with fingers crossed;
④Bend your fingers so that the knuckles rotate and knead in the palm of the other hand, and the exchange proceeds;
⑤ Hold the thumb of the left hand in the right hand, rotate and rub, and exchange;
⑥ Put the five fingertips close together on the palm of the other hand to rotate and knead, the exchange proceeds.
(4) Wash your hands thoroughly under running water.
(5) Dry your hands and take an appropriate amount of hand lotion for skin care.
In response to this new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic, we can neither take it lightly nor be too panic! Only with proper protection knowledge can the number of infected persons be reduced to a minimum!
3 users like this.
- Glass Bongs & Water Pipe
- Personal protective equipment
- New Arrivals
- Clearance Sale
Your cart is currently empty.